a pictures worth: one irrelevant blogpost

Sunday, November 18, 2012

After a post-less weekend my mind is at full capacity. So far today I've had the urge to do everything from learn how to make my own organic soap to watch a jillion digitally remastered children's movies from the 1940s to teach myself how to play "Dreams" on the old acoustic fender thats been sitting next to my bed since the day I moved it into my apartment. Father of the Bride has been showing on TBS all day so, naturally, I've done none of these things. But its the thought that counts and when my mind begins reeling I've come to learn its the ideal time to blog. If your day has lacked inspiration, these pictures will hopefully provide some... And if you've had a day as inspired as mine then I'm fairly certain you won't find the pictures any less awesome, so enjoy.




















No comments:

Post a Comment