the birth of bohemian

Monday, November 12, 2012



I'm very fortunate to be able to say that my passions and interests are innumerable. I possess great enthusiasm for everything from art to beauty, fashion to travel, music to history. I can honestly say that I haven't the slightest idea what I'd like to do with my life. This blog is, more than anything, a way for me to channel my plethora of whims into one single outlet with the hope of maybe inspiring someone else on my own path to self actualization.

A bohemian is a person who lives and thinks outside of the orthodox ways of life. The genesis (or birth) of this being can take place inside of anyone who chooses to allow it. This isn't meant to be some epiphany-inspiring manual on how to change your life... On the contrary if I can simply make you excited with one of my trivial posts, I'll feel accomplished.

My name is Bailey, and this is my bohemian genesis.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment