la / new zealand / australia video recap

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

About a month ago, my brother and I took a two week excursion across the globe. After making a pit stop in Los Angeles to visit our close friends, we traveled to Aukland and Queenstown New Zealand, and wrapped up with a visit to our cousin and his girlfriend in Sydney, Australia. It took me forever to edit all of the GoPro clips from our adventures into one comprehensive video recap, but alas I have done that which (from the ever-disheartening square one) felt undoable. I hope that you enjoy the fruits of my labor, and be sure to stay tuned for the photo diary, coming soon. Special thanks and love to the family and friends who made this trip so memorable every step of the way. For optimum resolution, make sure to set your quality to 1080 HD under the settings tab at the bottom right hand of the video. Enjoy! xx
song: The Killers - All These Things That I've Done


No comments:

Post a Comment