colorado photo diary

Monday, January 14, 2013

There are two sides to Colorado. In the wintertime, there's the "I love Colorado because its pretty and I'm skiing, but I hate Colorado because my hands are cracking and I've yet to achieve homeostasis" Colorado. Then there's the other, and in my opinion better, side to Colorado, and that is the summertime Colorado. This is the snow-free, perfect temperature of high sixties low seventies, white-water raft, hike, horseback ride, sit-on-the-porch-and-stare-at-the-mountains-while-contemplating-the-probability-of-your-successful-existence-in-the-real-world-after-this-experience Colorado. This is the lesser-known Colorado that I experienced this past summer with my family and my friend Kristina, and she and I have both since vowed to move to this glorious state one day. 












No comments:

Post a Comment